View Single Post

Old 08-03-2009, 10:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 678.6 KB
It seems like I missed a lot of new goings on around here. Last week my family and I went to Williamsburg, VA for a much needed vacation. Among other things, we toured the restored Colonial Capital, had a blast at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA and enjoyed two days in the sun at Virginia Beach. Even with all of this I still found some time in the evenings to get a little modeling done. I took along a few of my tools and a copy of a little Fokker DR1 tri-plane that I've had my eye on for a while. Also, while we were away, I picked up some cool reproduction tin advertising lithographs to hang on the wall by my desk. I particularly like the WARNING sign.

Now, as far as this new contest goes...What can I say....but sure, I'm in.
The only trouble is that I only have three MM kits to choose from. The Chi-He that Charlie is building, and the 4TP and 7TP that Douglas already built for the last contest. Right now I'm leaning toward the 4TP if that's ok with everyone here. Once I decide for sure I'll start an official build thread, but right now I want to finish up another little project that I just started. (see my thread in the Armor section)
Attached Thumbnails
Maly Modelarz Armor Contest-model-stuff-013.jpg   Maly Modelarz Armor Contest-model-stuff-014.jpg   Maly Modelarz Armor Contest-model-stuff-001.jpg   Maly Modelarz Armor Contest-model-stuff-002.jpg   Maly Modelarz Armor Contest-model-stuff-008.jpg  

Maly Modelarz Armor Contest-model-stuff-009.jpg   Maly Modelarz Armor Contest-model-stuff-010.jpg   Maly Modelarz Armor Contest-model-stuff-011.jpg