View Single Post

Old 10-20-2018, 01:10 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
First workshop with children,

8 children registered for the first workshop.

Shortly before 10 o'clock I have prepared everything, I'm curious how today will be. Now my model newcomers are ready. Six girls and two boys in a good mood and full of anticipation of what is to come
First we build the motorboat from Schreiber, after the carving is already cut out diligently.
As you can see it is made with full commitment. Now Mrs. Sonja Skalnik, the assistant of the management of Schloss Kornberg, is also present.
Also Mag. Andreas Bardeau, the lord of the castle visited us. I would like to thank once again Mr Mag. Bardeau for the extremely friendly reception of our exhibition in the rooms of the Meierhof to Schloss Kornberg.

Sequel follows ……………
Attached Thumbnails
Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0010.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0011.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0012.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0013.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0014.jpg  

Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0015.jpg   Exhibition "ONE WORLD OF PAPER" - picture report-dscf0016.jpg