View Single Post

Old 10-21-2018, 05:08 AM

Total Downloaded: 164.37 MB
Kurt Fehling's locomotives

Inspired by the Flying Merkel vintage motor cycle thread I decided to try and trace designer/publisher Kurt Fehling. Up to about ten years ago some of his very special designs were available via Moduni in Germany - no longer with us. I found him within a few days (even though he is not on the internet at all), wrote a (snail mail) letter and got an immediate and very kind reaction - yes, his models are still available, and I am adding them now my to my website zeistbouwplaten.nl, page Transport, special page Kurt Fehling.

They used to be printed on coloured paper - which made for the very special atmosphere of a finished model.
Just a few pictures here: the Flying Merkel, the Glaskasten, the large IVh Bayern locomotive and the Steam Tractor. There are nine models available in all. Prices and more pictures on my site.

The USA steam Tractor is not yet available - please mail or pm me if you are interested: I am hoping a good number of reactions will stimulate Mr Fehling to finish this, too!

Any orders via my website, or by pm here.
Attached Thumbnails
Kurt Fehling's locomotives-fehlingmerkel.jpg   Kurt Fehling's locomotives-glaskasten.jpg   Kurt Fehling's locomotives-ivh-lok..jpg   Kurt Fehling's locomotives-dampf-tractor-usa.jpg