View Single Post

Old 11-09-2018, 04:25 PM

Total Downloaded: 31.19 MB
Done folks, or to be honest a little burnt out this build has taken a round a month and a half and now it's finished I am looking at doing a different build. This is the third Roci model I've built.

So I am going to release / upload the PDC blueprint and instructions. I'll be honest they are not perfect for the original scale model, they work but some of the bits are a bit fiddly and may take some tweaking to get perfect. Saying that though I would recommend anyone wanting to use these try them on a new build as mounting them does, very much so require you to cut in to the model to mount them and also be aware that if you want to make all 6 PDCs then the original stand provided with the model will not work. I ended up making a custom wall mounted stand for the 150% model.

Also feel free to tweak, rework and add any fixes you feel can make them better. I am not especially concerned about being credited especially if you are able to improve on them, which I am sure quite a few folk can do.

Just a few pics of the final 150% build with the PDCs mounted

150% next to the original

Close up

Final mount

Link to PDC instructions

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Zz...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by Cheesy Wotsit; 11-09-2018 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Forgot the link.