View Single Post

Old 11-10-2018, 03:29 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Wink The sheets

The model consists of 30 sheets with parts DIN A 4 (20*30cm) glued together and placed in an envelope with instructions, history and photographs of model and castle in CZech and English.

The instructions are added by 3D sketches of the build on 12 (!) pages, the model can be built in two variations: the complete model (98cm long) ore the model divided into three parts.

Like alwayss in the new models of Z-Art there is a chart including all numbered parts and where to find them (in colour) that simplifies the search drastically!

The construction follows the enumeration of the parts, liek usual for Z-Art the roofs, chimneys and ddormers are added last.

Two spelling mistakes have been addd to find out if the modeller reads thoroughly. The model itself contains of 410 numbered parts, but some parts appear more often, so I deduce there must be around 500.
I have decided to add some more details, like depth of windows and stabilisation I am going to build the three parts, separatedly.
Attached Thumbnails
Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-1-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-2-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-3-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-4-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-5-.jpg  

Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-6-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-7-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-8-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-9-.jpg