View Single Post

Old 11-10-2018, 07:57 PM

Total Downloaded: 331.88 MB
Thanks for spending here boys.Tony, something similar happens to me with the big scales, I get to saturate myself with so many pieces that I end up getting bored, I do not have the necessary patience for that.
The time that one has also plays its role, a 1 / 50 takes me about 2 weeks, a 1/100, 2,3 or 4 days maximum, the A4-Q I did today in 3hs.A cabin of a 1/33 took me 3 months.
Regardless of the scale the time that one can or want to dedicate to a model influeye.Also storage, many do not have a large space, and these small barely occupy a place.
jaffro: I already commented on your thread the admiration I have for your work, like those of many others here that are dedicated to large scales. The detailed they get is fantastic. I think that most could build anything and on any scale. Particularly not I have a specific preference for a scale, for the reasons I mentioned, airplanes in 1 / 50,1 / 72,1 / 100 and now these little ones I really like. In tanks and vehicles 1 / 50. Each one for this or that reason choose your scale and category. And in any of them what I have seen here is incredible.