View Single Post

Old 11-11-2018, 04:16 AM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffro View Post
Just an update to my dealings with Answer, copied from another thread regarding postage times from Poland... my order arrived today, around 60 days from when I placed it, when they eventually dispatched it they said I would receive a tracking number, which I never did.

The model and laser parts were well packaged and arrived in pristine condition, It was an A3 book with an impressive amount of laser parts. After reading a few discussions on this forum regarding Answer and Angraf, I'd have to say I was pretty worried about what I may or may not receive so I'm extremely happy with what I got.

The only bad thing I can now say about dealing with Answer would be their less than impressive responses, if any, to emails and customer enquiries but having said that, I would probably still order from them again if I couldn't find the kit somewhere else, given how this purchase has turned out.

Huge sigh of relief, $120AU well spent.
i order regular from jsc in poland ,they take around 15 working days and parcel is trackable by myself from them to arrival in new zealand.then nz couriers let the system down a little by not scanning it,have never had any issues dealing with jsc,,schreiber,scaldis wilhemshaven or hmv models to new zealand.angraf seem to be exception to general rule

Last edited by herky; 11-11-2018 at 04:18 AM. Reason: spelling