View Single Post

Old 11-18-2018, 10:26 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Inner Courts

For the construction of the inner courts I remove the windows. Since the walls will be closed inwards, I do not need to separate them. I did this wrong with the first court but added two straps of thicker cardboard to the long walls.

I glue copies of the windows to the back of the walls and add some oil so that the windows become shiny for the light.

Here some details of how I proceed with the thickness of the cardboard:
I separate the parts of the oriel and then added the window as explained. Then I removed just the thickness of the cardboard that the printed paper is left. Then I glue everything together and add the oriel to the wall. Bristol cardboard is quite helpful here since it let iself be separated into different layers.

The oriel finally gets its support, also on Bristol cardboard.

Now I close the courtyards add the corners and the balcony and prepare the passages. I remove the flaps from the passages and fit them into the openings in the walls so that they end directly at the surface of the inner walls.

When the courtyards are dried I cut out the roofing of Building A. I enlarge the sides of the openings by the thickness of the card and even add some space for the flaps.

Finally I fit the courtyards into the openings and add some glue to stabilize the parts. Let them dry for a day!
Attached Thumbnails
Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-58-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-59-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-60-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-61-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-62-.jpg  

Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-63-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-64-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-65-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-66-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-67-.jpg  

Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-68-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-69-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-70-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-71-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-72-.jpg  

Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-73-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-74-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-75-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-76-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesky-77-.jpg