View Single Post

Old 12-06-2018, 01:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 314.05 MB
Ambitious. You seem to have a pretty decent start on it. I suggest you might want to add a few comments on 'unlikely' places to find materials and supplies, such as the scrap booking and jewelry making departments of a crafts store and such. Regarding some more advanced tools, a roller like they use to ink linoleum blocks or stamps and a wheel mandrel (cub scout pinewood derby type). I can not remember if you included a rotary tool in your list...that also comes in handy at times. Good luck with your endeavor.

Bye the way, many years ago there was a web site that had a very extensive FAC page that covered much of the basics. Maybe some of the older hands (in terms of paper modeling years and not particularly calendar years) remember it and may even have a copy saved on an old hard drive somewhere. As I said back in my tech writing days, stealing from one is plagerism, stealing from many is a literature search.