View Single Post

Old 12-07-2018, 02:00 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
I have almost completed the warehouse and the traintracks now. I'm not satisfied with the result of the tracks, because the paper is curved by the way it's glued to it's supports. I had read about this issue in another reports, but I thought it was to much work to make a reinforced structure so I build it the original way hoping for the best. At this time you can see it very good, but I think when the whole scenery is fully filled up with trains and cranes you won't see it anymore.
For the windows in the warehouse I used the lasercut set from another model of HMV and placed transperent paper behind it to get the glass effect. This worked out very well.
Meanwhile I've also build two extra parts of the train. This weekend I start with the cranes...
Attached Thumbnails
HMV Hamburg Harbor Diorama 1:250-47.jpg   HMV Hamburg Harbor Diorama 1:250-50.jpg   HMV Hamburg Harbor Diorama 1:250-51.jpg   HMV Hamburg Harbor Diorama 1:250-52.jpg   HMV Hamburg Harbor Diorama 1:250-53.jpg  

HMV Hamburg Harbor Diorama 1:250-54.jpg   HMV Hamburg Harbor Diorama 1:250-55.jpg