View Single Post

Old 12-09-2018, 03:05 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Walls and Windows

After two weeks of different acitivities, the walls have progressed.
It takes me a lot of time to cut our the windows as it is not the nicest task.
Because I had to correct some exams I cut out and corrected alternating.
Hope the cutting hasn't made mee too much a grinch for my students

Each of the walls that does not bend outwards has to be cut out separetedly. Next the tp, bottom and sides have to be cut away about 1.5mm thick leaving the wall design on place. I still have to take care not cutting to many walls prints away.

After each wall is ready they are glued together and are strengthened by the top plate with the courtyards. I copied the top pllate and enforced it, too to gain extra stabilisation for the building complex.

I do not use the provided bottom plate as it is larger than the walls and would not fit between the walls. Later, I will use a thicker baseplate.
Attached Thumbnails
Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesk-55-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesk-56-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesk-57-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesk-58-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesk-59-.jpg  

Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesk-60-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesk-61-.jpg   Castle Cesky Krumlov (Z-Art, 1:400)-cesk-62-.jpg