View Single Post

Old 12-18-2018, 05:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 197.92 MB
I agree with almost all of the above. I think there are probably much quicker and easier ways to make money than restore WW1 footage. In my opinion Mr. Jackson has used his fame to draw attention to the subject not himself.

I will seek this film out and I am sure it will provide many thoughtful hours of contemplation after I have seen it.

The "War to End All Wars" certainly did not. I fear mankind may never learn the lessons they have been taught so many times before. Just as no one ever thought WW1 could happen before it actually did we are facing some very frightening times. I just hope it is not too late.

In my short year doing paper kits I have made many friends all over the world. We all just want the same things. Enough food, security and happiness for our families. Just as those men did a century ago. I just don't understand why those who are supposedly our leaders cannot make the same friendships.
Live, Laff, Love...