View Single Post

Old 12-21-2018, 06:05 AM

Total Downloaded: 414.21 MB
Just call me Enzo, Miles. I've had a look through my go-to website:
Les Uniformes pendant la campagne des Cent Jours - Belgique 1815

It looks doable, but there are little details like the horizontal pocket on the coattails that I can't really fix seamlessly. Tell you what, why don't you look around that website above for a close match with Zio's figures, then let me know - maybe you can help Papermate with identification, he's asked if I can recolor one like the ceremonial French Republican Guard.

I've also just uploaded a new file with additional options for more variations of the Ashigaru. I've added red and brown armor, red, brown and black helmets, another head, and sashimonos for the Akechi, Ii, Maeda, and Oda clans (which Takayama dealt with as allies or enemies at various times). Options are 2 heads, bow/spear, black/brown armor, hat/helmet, giving 16 options per clan for a total of 64 for Akechi, Maeda, Oda and Takayama clans. Red armor was almost exclusively used by the Ii clan's Red Devils so bow/spear options add up to a grand total of 66 permutations, since armor color usually matched (but black hats go with almost everything).

I said in my last post that Samurai modelers had a case of too many chiefs but not enough injuns, so I think this new file will fix that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Linnabery View Post
Dear Inufente:
I might have misspelled your name, Sorry, Find attached a Photo I took of a painting in the collection of the Albright Knox Art Museum in Buffalo. I believe that it is French 2nd Regt. Dragoons of the Napoleonic period. Is there one of Zio's models that could be modified to match? For some reason the more I see the painting the more I would like to make the model with horse I would like to print it 11x17 to get a 1/12 scale figure. I could email you a better image than the thumbnail
Thanks
Miles

Last edited by lfuente; 12-21-2018 at 06:51 AM.