View Single Post

Old 12-31-2018, 12:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 4.62 GB
Pancake instructions?

I apologize in advance for posting a non paper model topic, but there is a lot of life-experience here and someone might be able to offer me some advice.

One of my Christmas presents was a bag of flour which is supposed to be used as the foundation for constructing pancakes or waffles. The instructions that came with it were minimal, ie "mix the flour, eggs and milk, then heat until brown and bubbly".

I don't bake, and have never tried to build pancakes so I am looking for a set of detailed pancake assembly instructions.

Looking on the Web, I got intimidated by all different instructions, which were sometimes contradictory. There is a lot of emotion invested in debates about whether to build pancakes straight out of the box (bag?), or to customize with additional parts. The debates about whether or not it is OK to use either baking soda or yeast as after an market accessory got really nasty.
Anyway, is there any one here who has successfully built pancakes who would be willing to share their pancake construction methods?