View Single Post

Old 01-02-2019, 12:21 AM

Total Downloaded: 195.36 MB
Angraf M1070 and M1000 1:25

After completing the Modelik Scud, it's time to make a start on my next project.

This kit is part 1 and 3 of a Diorama I'm building, consisting of about 6 kits in total.

The kit itself is the Angraf M1070 and M1000 Heavy Equipment Transport (HET) Truck and Trailer.

I've been looking for build threads to help with my build but haven't been able to find much yet so if you know of any, please let me know. I found one, that appears to have been abandoned but not before the builder mentioned there being numerous problems with this kit.

Upon first inspection of the parts sheets and laser cut set, it looks like an absolute mess. The part numbering is all over the place, in the book and on the laser set... which is huge by the way. It's looking daunting enough to sort the parts out and find their laser counterparts, let alone actually build this thing.

But hey... I survived the Modelik Scud... I can do anything.

Looks like I'm going to have to go into this blind, for now, so I'll be sure to document any problems I find along the way.

I'll be building the trailer first, followed by the cargo in a separate thread, then coming back to the truck. I don't really have room for concurrent builds.

First off will be the trailer wheels. 5 axles, 8 wheels per axle and 2 spares... That's right... 42 wheels.

Currently Building: Angraf M1070/M1000