View Single Post

Old 01-07-2019, 06:16 AM

Total Downloaded: 694.82 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by maurice View Post
And a question for Foute Man.
How does he know it's about 1/60. After all it's unidentified and little green men might like very big windows by comparison with their body size.
you're absolutely right
but as the text is in japanese and google translate is still not perfect, i based my assumption on this translation: "I made a mysterious disk "Adamski type UFO (unidentified flying object").
Because the size of the real thing is unknown, we assumed that the total length is 9 m, 1/60 scale (completion size 15 cm).".....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumb Dog View Post
Hi All,

And Hi, Foute Man. Nice job on your build of the well-known Unidentified Flying Object. The model is based on the Adamski Photograph, taken by American George Adamski on December 13, 1952. I've included the famous photograph below. Largely debunked by ufologists, some say it is a surgical lamp, but I side with those who claim it is a chicken brooder lamp. Also included below are a couple of similar lamps, meant to keep young chicks warm in their cold barns.

Score and fold,

Thumb Dog
the designer makes some interesting remarks about this type of ufo, calliing it the adamski type flying saucer.....

a 1/48 scale model, according to google for sale on amazon

here's an online article, with a theory about the origins of this adamski type flying saucer

and this is the lantern model Preway L 46 S:

Last edited by Foute Man; 01-07-2019 at 07:01 AM. Reason: embedded youtube link did not work