View Single Post

Old 01-09-2019, 07:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 331.88 MB
I have more than 8 years in this hobby, there are people with much more experience than me, but in this subject I have plenty of experience. I do not have a printer, I go to a copying center, they use standard paper of between 75 and 80 grams, so all models I have to laminate.
Try many glues and the one that works without problems is the one in the photo, simple transparent school glue. It is not hard and adheres firmly.
First, make an exploded view of the sheet, never try to paste the whole sheet, small surfaces give better result. Then mark the outline of the piece on paper, cardboard, cardboard, etc, you need.
You apply the adhesive, I simply use the finger, so always a wet cloth and another dry. Excessive adhesive causes lumps, scarce It causes balloons. You make the piece carefully and uniformly.
Never stick the piece already cut by the lines, leave extra paper in the contour, then apply pressure to the joined surfaces, I use a plastic ruler tightening with the fingers. you let dry, and then you can cut the piece well.
It's not complicated but boring.
All valid options, you will choose the most convenient, which is more comfortable and also according to what you find in the market there.
Attached Thumbnails
Gluing printed plans to cardstock or other paper-20190109_215149.jpg