View Single Post

Old 01-26-2019, 12:11 PM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
In another post, this question of multiple pictures attached to a post was asked, and the OP wondered how to add more than just the original 5 pictures.
I have copied what I wrote, in order to help add to the knowledge base, and to fill any gaps.

In the advanced editor(also the same interface you get when starting a new post), using the manage attachments panel, you can attach up to 20 images.

After each set of 5 pictures, just hit upload, and after a few seconds you will see those first 5 pictures in a list below the area where you just added those 5 images.

In the images below, you can see the process, even if you happen to close the attachment window, you can still open it, and keep adding up to 20 images.

I didn't upload the images I used in the example, only the screen shots of the window to show the steps.

If you have any questions about this or any other image uploading question, I will be happy help out.

Rick
Attached Thumbnails
How To: post pictures to a thread-attachmentwindow.jpg   How To: post pictures to a thread-attachmentwindow2.jpg   How To: post pictures to a thread-attachmentwindow3.jpg  
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo