View Single Post

Old 02-10-2019, 07:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 331.88 MB
You could specify what is the Spit and the scale? The scale is fundamental to decide which would be the best grammage of the paper. There are many experts in all kinds of scale, if you clarify this point we could give you a better guide. Each one has its preference , usually going up the scale increases the paper weight. Many designers recommend this or that paper, others do not. In my case, in 1/200 common paper of 80.85grs, in 1 / 100,100-105grs, in 1 / 50,120-160grs, this approximate and also depends on the model, it is not the same Mig-15 as a B-52 in the same scale. Visit the tutorials, they are great help. And the practice will take you quickly to choose the grammage that you find better. Models to start, there are thousands in the network, here you have many, I started with the Zioprudencio designs, with them I learned to handle paper, bend, bend, etc, I had no problems to be my first models.Stalhahrt is another excellent page, their models are not complicated and great instructions. The boys will give you more information, they are very kind here.