Thread: Ecardmodels
View Single Post

Old 02-15-2019, 05:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.34 GB
OK, every now and then I get on a soap box and say what I think. Not always welcome but I hope constructive rather than destructive.
I have not built a single model that I have downloaded from here. Reasons are varied and not in my control like health but for what it is worth.
Dave is a massive contributor here and seeing his Centurion build got me here, enjoying many examples of how to practice the art of paper modeling. I have gained a huge amount of enjoyment from each and every model and build thread and owe everyone a huge debt. Thank you. I believe the ecardmodels site will come back stronger than ever but also that those developing the site have actual real lives and jobs. Odd perhaps but they get in the way of so many things we want to do so but nothing happens overnight, well nothing worthwhile. A while ago I mooted my helping in some way, not technically though as I am sure my meagre ability would be less than helpful. I am going to do something rather than whinge about perfection not being achieved and if enough is done we will perhaps make a difference.
AIrdave (Dave) I owe you big and I intend to find a way to do something about that, when I get rid of this bleeping sinus infection, it's driving me up the wall....... Nope, definitely not perfect.