View Single Post

Old 02-20-2019, 02:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 624.43 MB
Jupiter II, Lost In Space (WIP)

Hi all,
I have started a new build of Gary Pilsworth's Original series Lost in Space Jupiter II. Naturally, I am lost in the model construction and wondering if anyone has any pointers regarding the landing gear and the lower half of the saucer. I printed this out at 2 pages per sheet.
The first photo shows the construction of the upper saucer interior. Being bored while I was thinking I added a few reinforcements, although I doubt they are necessary, to the formers.
The next photo shows the interior of the lower half of the saucer. there are two types of bulkheads, I am not sure how they should fit into the hull. I know I need to consider their placement regarding the landing gear placement.
The last photo is of the landing gear itself. The darker shape is hollow underneath, I am not sure if that should be filled in or not. I guess my main question is what are the tabs for?
Be it as it may, this is a fun little build and I appreciate the chance to build it.-Mike
Attached Thumbnails
Jupiter II, Lost In Space  (WIP)-img_6523.jpg   Jupiter II, Lost In Space  (WIP)-img_6559.jpg   Jupiter II, Lost In Space  (WIP)-img_6560.jpg   Jupiter II, Lost In Space  (WIP)-img_6561.jpg