View Single Post

Old 03-10-2019, 09:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 614.80 MB
The tail planes are simple, and also fit perfectly, without ribs or spars.

Now is the moment of truth - to use landing gear or not. Given that I have props, maybe I need to have the gear as well. Here is a snap of what I am looking at. Parts A, B, and C are all pretty standard, but D "retraction strut" has me stumped. Is it a cylinder with a two point grab at one end? To what is it attached at either end? Then there is the Sway Brace F. Not clear how that attaches to the assembly, though I think it slopes down and forward out of the wheel well at about 45 degrees. I see that E forms a horseshoe shape that goes around around the top of A. But not clear that the two ends of the horseshoe pointing back attach to anything. Then there are the shock elbows to the Southeast of part E. Not sure where those should go, but am guessing they fit above and below the shiny zone on B. And then there are the mystery blobs to the East of the words Nose Gear Sway Brace. I am thinking those are not part of the LG at all, but not sure where else to put them. Maybe they are for a different version of the aircraft. And finally there is some kind of three part red doohickey over to the East just above the Wheel wells. I am thinking some kind of red blinker light, but not clear how to assemble or where to put it. Thoughts and wisdom most welcome.
Attached Thumbnails
Murph's Models Boeing 377-dscn1138.jpg   Murph's Models Boeing 377-dscn1144.jpg   Murph's Models Boeing 377-dscn1140.jpg