View Single Post

Old 04-08-2019, 02:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 99.03 MB
Brittany Chapels by Secanda

Mauther is the one I must thank for posting a prominent link to Secanda's website on his blog. What a lovely surprise I got when I went there. Found a little treasure trove of architectural models of the kind I really like. Most of the subjects are found in Brittany, north-west France, but there are other examples too. This is his site:

[Secanda] Welcome among the paper models

I've build a couple of examples. They are not difficult although the instructions take a bit of getting used to and in some models some of the detail parts are not mentioned at all. Having said that, I've sort of fallen in love with them.

The first four pictures are of Chapelle Saint-Vio de Treguennec and they are followed by Chapelle St-Evy en St-Jean-Trolimon. How do you like them?
Attached Thumbnails
Brittany Chapels by Secanda-dscf0026.jpg   Brittany Chapels by Secanda-dscf0027.jpg   Brittany Chapels by Secanda-dscf0028.jpg   Brittany Chapels by Secanda-dscf0029.jpg   Brittany Chapels by Secanda-dscf0030.jpg  

Brittany Chapels by Secanda-dscf0031.jpg   Brittany Chapels by Secanda-dscf0032.jpg   Brittany Chapels by Secanda-dscf0033.jpg