View Single Post

Old 04-19-2019, 09:39 AM

Total Downloaded: 37.84 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petestein View Post
Agreed. This forum is widely known for disrespecting members, making offensive and slanderous comments mostly by the owners. And no so called "moderators" do anything to stop this. These forums are supposed to be created to enjoy hobbies, make new friends, exchange ideas, show the works and an all around comaradeship. Not to be used to impose aggresive and humilliating comments just because one member mentions he has being hampered on selling his models because a web page has been down for several months. All he wants to do is try to compensate his situation and also, prevent piracy as much as possible, not promoting it due to the way this forum is being managed.

Please tell me where can I close my account here. I don't need to belong to this type of group.

Peter Steinberg
Peter, don’t leave over the posts of a few. Overall this is an excellent and active group, and I think the mods do a pretty good job.
If anyone’s posts in particular are bothering you, you can block seeing their posts, but still see the rest of the thread.
I used to belong to another paper group, can’t remember the name now. That group was horrible and the mods oppressive and arbitrary.
I’d much rather we have a little freedom for discourse than be modded for any little thing.