View Single Post

Old 05-17-2019, 06:48 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Thanks for the comments, friends

@ Vinalssergio – well, when you print the kit, you choose the paper. Different publishers use different paper qualities. So, I would not generalize any conclusion. Halisnki paper is much to my taste and the printing method yields a more stable finish than a laser printer. Maybe an inkjet printer is better in this respect but I have no experience about…
@ Erik – being a biplane, this one has an extra lot of card parts! Regarding the landing gear, I’m pretty sure that the kit’s solution is strong enough. As you know, I very often make changes to the way landing gears are fixed.

For a change, I took several pictures of the upper wing structure assembly. Being thin, it is rather fragile. The weak point is in the middle. It is easy to “destroy” the dihedral angle.
Attached Thumbnails
Gloster Sea Gladiator - Halinski - 1/33-gladiator-c074.jpg   Gloster Sea Gladiator - Halinski - 1/33-gladiator-c075.jpg   Gloster Sea Gladiator - Halinski - 1/33-gladiator-c076.jpg   Gloster Sea Gladiator - Halinski - 1/33-gladiator-c077.jpg   Gloster Sea Gladiator - Halinski - 1/33-gladiator-c078.jpg  

Gloster Sea Gladiator - Halinski - 1/33-gladiator-c079.jpg   Gloster Sea Gladiator - Halinski - 1/33-gladiator-c080.jpg