View Single Post

Old 06-12-2019, 12:35 AM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Ok just few comments from me.
1,polish shows love free models and many of them feature canon models and most of the animal models are from this site.
2.there are very few internet access problem in this country.
3, most polish modelers have enough knowledge of english to read instructions as us english speakers have to build polish german or dutch models.
4.models are judged at these shows either as basic models-ie no paint resin or putty or as enhanced models,its two different criteria.

personally i buy most of my models from polish german and dutch sites for one simple reason.They produce models of what i like to build. AS an avid ship builder JSC,HMV,Mowe Velag and Scaldis are my preffered companies purely on that basis.This forum has two very talented ship model designers whose work greatly interested me .One sells as wagner models and the other Barry is sadly no longer with us.Aircraft dont interested me personaly with the exception of air daves hercules and yoavs incredible work.I find no faults with others but at same time have no interest.

Mayby some onus should fall on members of forum who live in these countries to use forum produced models at thes shows or is that too simple an idea.

Rant over but i for one love to see these shows and the standard of work produced on all models free or otherwise

Last edited by herky; 06-12-2019 at 12:36 AM. Reason: errors