View Single Post

Old 06-13-2019, 11:07 AM

Total Downloaded: 18.52 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsieurE View Post
I am of course intéressed and the fact that the question of during war design and maybe produce are really intriging
If u scan it may u add a ruler Or a long enough checked b/w paper band in order to readjust everything easily. I have modest skill with PS/AI so I m strongly intéressed. If u have some "modèle exact" printing as well. Thanks in advance.
J'utilise Photoshop pour réassembler tout cela et utilise une très forte résolution de scannage au départ, le résultat est parfait, mais comme c'est long, autant plus qu'il y a plus de deux feuilles à coller ensemble! Il faut aussi ajuster les teintes, en touchant le moins possible au scan de départ, etc... Un travail de Romain.

I use Photoshop to reassemble the split pictures coming from my A4 scanner, I cannot afford buying a pricey A3 one. Mine is a Epson V600, a nice device, much better than the V500, whose price is quite the same, and whose scanlight don't come enough from up, as a result, the rough grain of the paper appears dramatically, I do not like it. Obviously, connecting three or four sheets is a challenge, as both to the matching of the colors and the alignment of the scans.

Last edited by Renaud; 06-13-2019 at 11:17 AM.