View Single Post

Old 06-13-2019, 11:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 18.52 MB
B29 from L'Ingenia

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermodelfan View Post
Oh yes, M Renaud! By all means! I would be delighted to see the B29 in scanform. It must be quite large, printed on 5 sheets.
Please leave me some more time, it is so much time consuming, especially that one. As MonsieurE said, it is interesting, from an historic point of view, to see how designers considered it at the very time it was on service. The same way, one cannot consider that Epinal sheets are wrong: they are, according to us, as to the accuracy for example, on the other hand, they depict the way how people saw the world at that time.

And don't forget I have the Dewoitine in tiff and at higher resolution (2500dpi..........!), for those eager to have a much closer glance at it. This way, they could take benefit from discovering the shades of the paper and the roughness of the hand-designed style, for example. In French, some say these people, with a magnifier at hand at any time and who care about out of range exactness and perfection, that they are " tatasse ". Here, most of us are.

Last edited by Renaud; 06-13-2019 at 11:29 AM.