View Single Post

Old 06-14-2019, 04:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 322.93 MB
Printed and forgotten models

I'll be posting here pictures of models I have printed long ago,put them aside and forgotten about them.I noticed I have quite a few of those scattered around so they get build now (until something else comes up ).

Here is Hawker Hurricane by Ukrainian "Three Dots" outlet .I think they folded some time ago but way back when they started I got few kits of theirs just to find out what they are.Think Maly Modelarz from 1980s with slightly better graphics and same fit issues-that's what they are.This one is actually Hurricane Mk I pretending to be Mk IIc with incorrect paint job,camo issues (see right wing),lack of tropical air filter and host of fitting issues maybe not critical but very annoying.Model was scanned and colors adjusted via contrast since original model has very bleak colors and I didn't use PS back then.I still gave to do gun barrels.

Second is Me-109 G-6 from Mr Zarkov 1:72 collection,now in Romanian service and in 1:48 scale or so.This work was done on PS3 or 4-the first one I used.Due to price at the time I think I got all of 1:72 scale models from Zarkov store.Good buy at the time and this Me-109 will serve as basis for other recolors.It's really good kit once I figured out how to build them.

More to follow.