View Single Post

Old 06-21-2019, 11:02 AM

Total Downloaded: 158.97 MB
I would like it, but there was never a computer design, just some hand draw parts. The only "parts" made at scale where the trireme ones, printed on a letter sheet of paper.
The drakkar was based in a draw of the keel (including bow and stern points) with deck and hull parts made in the moment.
The trireme was based on the deck and keel parts that I printed, with cardboard parts that where sanded and painted later.
The sails where made with a pencil drawn piece of paper, and the mast where stems of grass.
Remember that there is NO WAY to make an accurate reproduction of ships hand made, with no measures taken, sunken two thousand years ago. It means that at least one of the hundred of ships build that long ago must have been just like mine.
Attached Thumbnails
Ancient ships at 1/700 scale-drakkar-el-barco-vikingo-l-y_pyyx.jpg   Ancient ships at 1/700 scale-imprimir.jpg   Ancient ships at 1/700 scale-birreme-griego-1-.jpg   Ancient ships at 1/700 scale-drakkar-1-.jpg   Ancient ships at 1/700 scale-drakkar-3-.jpg