View Single Post

Old 07-13-2019, 06:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.96 GB
Tor Viking by Oliver Bizer

Thank you Foute Man:

I did that icebreaker long time ago, at that time was the only available on internet. Be aware that the walls of the bridge are asymmetrical. The best way to fix it is to slice it by the middle and copy the mirror image. I guess this is the simplest model of an icebreaker. I used the hull to do my CCGS Andrew Forester mentioned in the previous page.

This time I show the Tor Viking designed by Oliver Bizer, that Lorenzo mentioned. I just did a "manita de gato" a "little paw of cat" meaning minor cosmetic enhancements due to the increase in scale. I just added a boat and a helipad. I hope you like it. This could be recolored to do CCGS Vincent Massey or the two sister vessels, CCGS Captain Molly Kool and CCGS Jean Goodwill.

ps: I thought it was going to be simple.
Attached Thumbnails
Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-tor-01.jpg   Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-tor-02.jpg   Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-tor-03.jpg   Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-tor-04.jpg   Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-tor-05.jpg  

Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-tor-06.jpg   Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-tor-07.jpg   Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-tor-08.jpg   Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-tor-09.jpg   Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-tor-10.jpg  

Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-tor-11.jpg   Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-tor-12.jpg   Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-tor-13.jpg   Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-tor-14.jpg   Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-tor-15.jpg