View Single Post

Old 07-23-2019, 09:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 64.38 MB
Just a heads up for those of you using, or wanting to use, third party inks. I have used inks from https://www.inkjetcarts.us/ for years and years. The owner is Ross Hardy and he excels in customer service

I owned a company that made photo albums for professional wedding and portrait photographers. Our business kept three large format Canon printers going almost all day... we went through some ink. We searched for alternatives, did a LOT of testing, and found the inks supplied by Ross to be excellent in all regards. Color matched the OEM inks by Canon exactly at a fraction of the cost.

When I retired and left the business, I kept one of the smaller Canon 6400 printers (takes 24 inch wide rolls) and use it in my model building hobby. Printing skins and plans for RC models. I still use Ross's ink, just not as much.

Give him a call for inks and printer recommendations. Tell him Tom from the old Shamrock Albums company in Florida said hi.

Tom

PS: I have no financial interest in the ink business, just a happy customer for a LONG time.