View Single Post

Old 07-25-2019, 12:11 PM

Total Downloaded: 195.36 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0rb View Post
+1 I agree, and I apologize for bringing up the pusher thing
No need to apologise, sorry if I sounded upset that you brought it up because I wasn't.

I finally got around to watching Solo, and retcon or not, I'm still going to embrace the freight pusher theory, despite "what happened in Solo" and here's why...

Upon the first sighting of the ship in the movie, Lando mentions he's "made a few modifications" to the original design, one of them being "escape pod added to the mandible notch".

Therefore, this escape pod has been added, it wasn't an original attachment, so the freight pusher theory still holds water, not to mention there's other information/blueprints/cutaway drawings floating around that also show escape pods in a completely different part of the ship.

One thing I did like about Solo, was how they basically somewhat "explain" why the Falcon only has 3 sets of landing gear in Star Wars, even if it isn't explained why it has 5 sets again in Empire Strikes Back, they just kind-of reappear.

But yeah, more digression, not enough building... There's plenty of building going on though, just no photos to post just yet.

Currently Building: Angraf M1070/M1000