View Single Post

Old 08-04-2019, 07:22 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.96 GB
This is the opposite of Pietro's Scharnhorst

Dear All:
After looking at Pietro's Scharnhorst, this is the opposite.

As many of you know the Japanese Coast Guard has a series of simple models of patrol vessels. The reference is here:
Mini contest entry: Japan Coast Guard fleet.
Although I can't see the pictures but the link is hot.

From the Japanese version of Wikipedia courtesy of our friend Google Translate:
The "Soya (JCG Souya, PLH 01) is a patrol boat of the Japan Coast Guard. The classification is PLH (Patrol vessel Large with Helicopter), and the nominal ship type is the one with a helicopter.

Among the vessels registered with the Japan Coast Guard, it is the longest-lived ship after the first “Soya” (PL107), which is a preserved ship, and is the oldest ship in operation as a patrol boat. This is the first patrol boat (PLH) with helicopter operation capability built for the Japan Coast Guard, and is the only icebreaker in PLH."

I just added a few implants, volumizing the mast, with a helicopter on the helipad, and a picture of the original model.
I hope you like it:
Attached Thumbnails
Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-soya-01.jpg   Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-soya-02.jpg   Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-soya-03.jpg   Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-soya-04.jpg   Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-soya-05.jpg  

Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-soya-06.jpg   Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-soya-07.jpg   Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-soya-08.jpg   Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-soya-09.jpg   Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-soya-10.jpg  

Simple and Simpler Icebreaker and Ice Resistant Ships-soya-11.jpg