View Single Post

Old 09-08-2019, 08:42 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.42 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butelczynski View Post
I read some good and some bad opinions about this model,I have one of tho other options from Marek so I'll be paying attention to this.65% you say?is it 1:48 now.

I sort of can't believe those colors.Blue-gray seems way too blue (so is the bottom blue).

How did engine came about?It has its own frame and a lot of parts-do all fit just right?
It's a great kit, maybe not as detailed as some more expensive printed kits. But if you make some scratch built parts, maybe for the cockpit, it'll be fantastic. As a less experienced builder, I did find some areas hard to understand, but other than that, it's fine.

The engine section has formers, and they'll fit nicely. Some trimming might be needed though.

I believe this is a bit smaller than 1/48... Tamiya's Spitfire measures 19cm in length, but my model is slightly shorter.

As for the colours..... Yes, the print came out terribly blueish.... My printer sometimes prints colours wrong. Whenever a blueish colour is printed, it comes out way too blue...
Anyway, the kit is coloured as shown.
Attached Thumbnails
Marek Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vc-screenshot_2019-09-09-11-30-35.jpg   Marek Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vc-screenshot_2019-09-09-11-38-51.jpg