View Single Post

Old 09-10-2019, 10:36 AM

Location: Tultepec,Estado de México; about 30 Km to downtown Mexico, City
Total Downloaded: 1.36 GB
Hi Draco, I see your point. I have a case very similar to yours. I send various PM to Netherlands designer Gerard Methorst requesting two of his models and have a very poor response. After a month or so He barely response to a PM and told me that he dont give his designs to "any person"--as if I was "any person"-- and worst of all requested a "Curriculum Vitae" of my activities. I explained to him that his models will be only for personal use; I was planning to recolor them in Fuerza Aérea Mexicana. But at the end he leave me hanging around. Then we can conclude that Netherland designers are the most difficult ones to contact with.
On the opposite side is the case of Herr Karl-Harro Reimers from Germany; I send him an e-mail asking about the price of his DeHavilland Venom kit (which is the best available) and what he does is sending the model immediatly to me, I don't even has send him money already. The kit arrives after two weeks. I requested for my payment and he tells me that I send to him another model as payment, A whole world of difference between the two cases!!!!
I have two recolors of Leon Shuijt's Boeing 727 in Fuerza Aérea Mexicana colors and I'm thinking if I can upload them here at the Downloads section.
Best Regards, Tony.
Attached Thumbnails
Boeing 727-200adv Iberia 1/144 scale-dsc02353.jpg