View Single Post

Old 09-26-2019, 07:12 AM

Total Downloaded: 81.34 MB
First timer ordering online and out of stock kits

Not sure where else to put this.I placed an order from Fentens late august. There was one I wanted where they said in stock about 4 days. It's turning into 4 weeks and counting. I placed another order about a week ago. Status unknown. I don't expect day or 2 shipping of course. The other 2 I did receive. got an email in day or two. Nothing so far. Was looking for only in stock items. With their hew website,I can't see the status of any orders placed before the new website. Starting to wonder if I have 2 orders in limbo totally about 110.00 because of 1 kit being out of stock in each. Sent several emails no response.To maybe send at least some of what they have. Noticed that most kits I order, they go out of stock immediately after.This is more of a frustration than a complaint. Just wondering if any one else has had the same problem with any of the overseas companies. And, to mention that when you order from any over seas companies , make sure it is in stock and take the expected in stock date as a grain of salt.