View Single Post

Old 10-07-2019, 12:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 313.46 MB
Michael, if your frustration comes from either a lack of interest or from a feeling of inadequacy when comparing your work to others - I completely understand. I don't think any artist looks at their own work without those critical eyes.

I've seen your blog and designs. As something of a niche designer myself, I understand that what I am building is of interest to only a few individuals. Honestly, it would be great if I saw pics of my designs or got feedback on builders impressions - but that is a very passive expectation. I don't choose to design for others. I design for myself and choose to share it with anyone who might be interested. Your cars are fun and interesting. Love it for what it is. Keep working to make it more enjoyable for you. Share your love of creation, because you are creative.

I know I'm restating what others are sharing, but this is a common feeling and worth talking about. We all deal with these concerns. Its worthy to say, "I think I should stop. I'm wishing I could do better." As well as its worthy to say, "I had fun doing this, but I think I'm ready to try something new."