View Single Post

Old 10-07-2019, 09:56 PM

Location: On a small planet orbiting a yellow star in a galaxy named after a candybar.
Total Downloaded: 3.68 GB
Follow up

A couple of thoughts...

I'm exploring whether veneering would help smooth out the segmentation of the spherical primary hull. What do you think?

I noted that there's nothing for the main sensor platform at the bottom of the primary hull. I'll have to get creative on the master build.

For the master build, I'm experimenting with an increased size version, though that might make the primary hull harder to round?

The bussard spheres were nicer that many kits that make them simpler, with closing leaves. The spiral effect seemed to provide a rounder effect, even with my rush build.

This is a great model. There's a lot of nice elements to it and it invites some possible detailing to really bring its potential out. I'm still struggling with the spherical shape effort.

Your sharing has been very, very helpful. Thanks so much! Your suggestions and observations have been very helpful!

And where ever you are, thanks to Deigo Cortes. This was a create contribution and has the potential to make for a pretty little kit, once done! Thanks!