View Single Post

Old 10-27-2019, 11:12 AM

Total Downloaded: 171.54 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkensky View Post
Oh! I see. If he is really interested on buying Finn air, then he can send me purchase request to my email >> [email protected], it won't take long to make it available and it will costs $10. I charge for my kit, not the livery. Since I am unable to get vendorship at ecardmodels.com, I send kit by email. Already messeged Chris Gutzman about that issue but still no reply.
I can check that right now. Chris has been very busy with personal life. I don't normally check the vendor list, and when I do, if I don't recognize the vendor I don't approve. We've had some spammers apply before in the past.

I just approved your vendor request.

****For anyone else who scrolls past this post and have applied to be a vendor....ESPECIALLY if you were not a vendor before on the old Ecardmodels website. Send me, Ray (Texman), Dave (Airdave), or Bart (Wyvern) a PM to let us know you applied (need to make sure no spammers get through). Let us know if you are a designer or a repainter of someone else's kits.

In the past, I've emailed people who applied to be a vendor and never received responses....so I stopped doing that. Figured they were spammers trying to get into the vendor list.