View Single Post

Old 10-27-2019, 12:21 PM

Total Downloaded: 1.28 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Turner View Post
I can check that right now. Chris has been very busy with personal life. I don't normally check the vendor list, and when I do, if I don't recognize the vendor I don't approve. We've had some spammers apply before in the past.

I just approved your vendor request.

****For anyone else who scrolls past this post and have applied to be a vendor....ESPECIALLY if you were not a vendor before on the old Ecardmodels website. Send me, Ray (Texman), Dave (Airdave), or Bart (Wyvern) a PM to let us know you applied (need to make sure no spammers get through). Let us know if you are a designer or a repainter of someone else's kits.

In the past, I've emailed people who applied to be a vendor and never received responses....so I stopped doing that. Figured they were spammers trying to get into the vendor list.
Hi Robert!
Thanks a lot on helping me out on this issue. Finally I am in ecardmodels. Wow!!! I will sell my own designs and recolors. Seen your PM and sent you email too. Will prepare my kit as per your terms & conditions (requirements) and send it to you.

Thanks a ton!