View Single Post

Old 11-03-2019, 05:06 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.28 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butelczynski View Post
I see both of those liveries of Air Canada flying in and out of YYZ every day.Older one is definitely nicer but makes plane very hard to spot on the sky.
Hi Karol, I love them both liveries and the older one with the black tail and red Maple leaf without the circle. Its weird that they don't have registration stencils under the wings!!! How to identify them from below!!! Haha, Or adapting to Stealth "You Can See Me But Guess My Reg No." :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablito View Post
And the next paintings that are on my wish list, and the models have less and less space under the ceiling and the production list in which I am in progress, Air Canada is especially well and Fiji :-), and you plan to do Airbus Industrie blue livery?
I have many under Work in Progress! I am thankful for your test builds. Will send you more. I don't plan to do that blue one, I like the old one better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N96HBK View Post
Those all look great!! I really like the Airbus Industrie livery, the tail colours looks very nice indeed.
How long does it take to do these recolours? I mean, you seem to complete these pretty quickly!!
Thanks. That AI livery in old colors is Free Kit. Thanks for noticing the details.

I work on multiple recolors at the same instance and use guidelines from one another's alignments to color the next. Its very tricky like plotting graphs and margins to align them, rotating, reflecting, inverting, many things, Its not easy actually. I have been working on these for quite 2 months since, and hence finally completed. But still I have to add the things that "Papermate" pointed out in his Aer Lingus build post.