View Single Post

Old 11-12-2019, 12:34 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.96 GB
Narrow seas, archipelagos, and coastal operations

One of the first card models that I bought was the CONRAD and the MTB/MGB S1, S2, S4, S5 from JSC (023).
At the beginning I did not dominated small cylinders for the deep charges with card stock (and I still struggling) so I just omitted them in my first attempt.
I always liked the small torpedo boats and small crafts since Mr. Airfixs had them and I just couldn't afford them and watching McHale's Navy!
I did these more than a decade ago, before I knew I was a papermodeler. I am including how they should look from the JSC site.
I hope you like them.
Attached Thumbnails
Narrow seas, archipelagos, and coastal operations-mtb-0000.jpg   Narrow seas, archipelagos, and coastal operations-mtb-0001_crop.jpg   Narrow seas, archipelagos, and coastal operations-mtb-0002_crop.jpg   Narrow seas, archipelagos, and coastal operations-mtb-0003_crop.jpg   Narrow seas, archipelagos, and coastal operations-mtb-0004_crop.jpg  

Narrow seas, archipelagos, and coastal operations-mtb-0005_crop.jpg   Narrow seas, archipelagos, and coastal operations-mtb-0006_crop.jpg   Narrow seas, archipelagos, and coastal operations-mtb-0007_crop.jpg   Narrow seas, archipelagos, and coastal operations-mtb-0008_crop.jpg   Narrow seas, archipelagos, and coastal operations-mtb-0009_crop.jpg