Thread: Narcissus Build
View Single Post

Old 11-19-2019, 02:29 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.59 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin_King View Post
I missed something, or did someone delete a post? I don't see where anyone is giving dunarispace a hard time.

I have not built this kit, but from what I have seen, it looks like there are a lot of parts, but it is a collection of easy to moderate parts that go together to form the whole.

If we offended anyone, it was unintentional. I think most of the comments were about the kit and encouraging folks to give it a try.
I think if I challenged your post by asking, "How did you not see he was giving Dunarispace a hard time?" you might take at least mild offense. Similarly, asking bluntly, "How is it complicated?" might give someone (particularly someone for whom English might be a second language) pause. Going further by saying the person "might be intimidated by the parts and the build" also comes off as less than welcoming.

If the reply to Dunarispace had been something like, "The parts count may be high, but the assembly is divided into manageable chunks that require only basic cardmodeling skills, and the instructions seem clear," then I don't think there'd be an issue. I do note that, for whatever reason, Dunarispace has not returned to the discussion.