View Single Post

Old 12-03-2019, 12:48 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.96 GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigertony100 View Post
I never thought this thread would go until page 3 of the Aviation section of this Forum. And this is something worrisome. First and foremost, one may wonder if Bruno is in good health. For my part, I believe that if he is well and that he has not been able to post anything due to his work. It's been a month since he posted anything. I hope you are well and return after this well deserved rest.
My good friend and countryman Wireandpaper sent me this plane as a gift and I started putting it together as a distraction or rest from the "Pequas" (P-47 Thuderbolt) of the Mexican Expeditionary Air Force. Images of the process, on the left are the cowlings and the rudders of the Pequas. Do not know, maybe I encourage to build all the main aircraft of L'a armeé del armistice.
Bkesky beat me out for minutes to return this thread to the front page. Best Regards Bruno!!!
I just want to clarify that I did buy 2 exactly the same Potez, one for Tony and one for me!

And as far as the Master (and the rest), I hope, is enjoying the Advent Season. Brussels and surroundings are very nice!