View Single Post

Old 12-03-2019, 10:04 AM

Total Downloaded: 968.01 MB
I started with the design from Vinicio Munoz. It was a white page, (No Paint), publish. I am painting as I assemble and correct the model design defects. I have a version I designed 10 years ago that I intend to borrow some scaled up parts from too. The model is going to be a lot of parts combined into a final publish by me with credit for the parts used from the white paper designer. As it is I'm not seeing much of the original that will be left in. The skins are going to be reworked as larger pieces and the internal supports have turned out to be incorrect profiles. You may want to wait until I run all the traps before you try and build it. Lots of work left to do. I am shooting for Christmas to publish a beta for the group. I do not intend on detailing a lower deck interior. If someone else wants that job I will be more than happy to let them roll with it. I will also be using some clear plastic for freezing tubes and windscreen.

BTW Still looking for details on the wall area behind the freezing tubes on the upper deck. Need to paint that wall.

Also I plan on contacting Mike to do the instructions. He can interpret Duke Speak very well if he has the time.

Duke Out!