View Single Post

Old 12-25-2019, 03:36 PM

Total Downloaded: 6.35 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by herky View Post
stay on here and check out many of the fine build that are on here.its one hell of a jump from schreiber to HMV.
Yeah, I think I learned that the hard way. The Titanic looks great despite some mistakes where as the Bismarck just looks... off and sloppy. Well, I wasn't aware of that jump, I'm afraid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin WS View Post
Just model on.

A whole lot of small models and quick builds will quickly put you a good learning curve!

It will come.
That's fine. Can you recommend some models and quick builds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butelczynski View Post
If you like planes S&P has a whole thread with free digital models. They look simple but will stretch your imagination and are a good workout for hands.

Bruno also has a bunch of ships on his list,those are a buck each.
I prefer ships, buildings and sci-fi/space but I'm willing to try planes. Where can I find S&P and Bruno?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinalssergio155 View Post
Just take some time to observe here tutorials and the threads of construction of the teachers that are here and in a short time your skills will have an important change. You are in a place where extraordinary modelers gently show their techniques, tools, tricks, tips and everything that you have to know about this extraordinary hobby. What you learn here is incredible and something new appears constantly that helps you improve.
Where are the tutorials you mention?