View Single Post

Old 01-07-2020, 03:30 PM

Total Downloaded: 70.48 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam TG View Post
Looks like Mauther hasn't shown up anywhere. Shame...
I wonder if there's any practicality and legality in all of us getting his template and instruction files together and posting them. It would take time, organization, and maybe some money to accomplish. I have a free site with Wix where I post family stuff photos, etc. Not sure how much space is free or traffic use, but I'll look into it. There are plenty of ways to go about this on the cheap.
It could well be that among many of us there is a lot of his works. Then again, I could be the only one here that saves everything I see on the web!
Any thoughts?
.................................................. .................................................. ..

Hello for all friends of the blog,

I had not been accessing this prestigious forum for a while, but alerted by a member here, I felt obliged to respond to friend Sam TG.

To Sam TG:

"Although your intention may be good, I ask you not to do this (create a website to download my templates). I agree that templates will be shared between forum friends via private messages, but I ask you (and all friends) not to host my templates on the internet with direct download links or make a website with the models. This is a personal request that I ask all friends of the forum."

A good year everyone and peace for all.

Mauther