View Single Post

Old 01-08-2020, 12:06 AM

Total Downloaded: 34.87 MB
Upon return from a trip to Guam I discovered the former girlfriend's dog had used my nearly complete GPM Graf Spee as a chew toy.

I asked said former girlfriend to water a plant on top of a dresser. Water overflowed out of the pot's water tray, out of the second clear tray in which the pot sat, ruined the top of the dresser, and destroyed a complete Fly Model He 162 Mistel sitting next to the plant. I have no clue how she managed to get so much water into that pot.

One day I picked up a finished Halinski Hawker Harrier GR1. It fell in half. Eventually, it went into the recycle bin.

My nearly complete Halinski F-16 went into the recycle bin almost exactly 10 years after starting it. I lost the remaining parts and all will to finish it.

Many more died after or near completion. So it goes.

About 12 years ago I started building display cases for everything that mattered. More recently, I began refurbishing old, dusty models and putting them into weather seal totes as my poor health allows. Protect it or lose it. In truth, trying to save anything is pointless. When I am gone, they will all end up in someone's dumpster.