View Single Post

Old 01-12-2020, 09:37 PM

Total Downloaded: 325.82 MB
Hi Everyone,

I have looked into trying to close down Alicepaper models and I think the chances are next to none.
We may not be able to close them down, but I believe we can severely hurt them.
They use Paypal as one of there payment methods which is pretty much the number one payment method. What I worked out when I spoke and put in a complaint to paypal about what they were doing is this.
If there are enough people that purchase models frome Alice paper models then put in a complaint, that the quality is cheap paper prints on a lesser quality than the originals would be, also that they are stolen from websites on the net and that some of the models are missing instructions and etc.
What ever you can pick on do it.
Its a bit of a process, but you will be refunded from paypal as I was.
I spent almost $100 and all of it was refunded including the shipping.
If enough people do this paypal will not be too happy with all the refunds and complaints put forward and the finacial loss to them.
Paypal explained if this keeps happening they will no longer allow Alice Paper Models to use Paypal as a payment method.
I dont expect everyone to spend as much as I did, but if everyone can spend maybe $10 to $20 this should do the job.
At the end of the day you will get all your money back and in some cases get to keep the models that they purchased, this will also hurt Alice Paper Models.
So come on everyone, lets get together and make it happen, its suck a small amout of effort to help all these great designers that have looked after us with there fantastic work and generosity. Would like to thank each and everyone of you that have supplied me with your fantastic work.

Kind regards
David
P.S. I have never done a thread before, so I'm not sure if this is where I post this, if someone reads this and finds I have not correctly posted this, please send me a message and let me know where I should post it. In the mean time I will see where else I can post this.